What is it?
It’s a box which will help your group to prepare for a youth project. You will find 9 involving methods balanced for planning youth exchanges, international volunteering or local initiatives:
- Non-formal Learning
- 8 Competences of Lifelong Learning
- Bicycle of Reflection
- Iceberg of Intercultural Learning
- Ideas for Youth Exchange
- 5 Steps of Project Planning
- Phases of the Project
- International Partnership
- Risk Management
How deos it work?
- Covers most important aspects of youth projects
- Saves time of youth worker/teacher
- Quality check made by National Agencies and experts
- 97% of young people would recommend it to friends
- Visual, uses youth friendly language
- Perfect tool to ensure equal partnership
- Balanced for Erasmus+ programme and Rotary youth exchanges
There is no need to prepare in advance for delivering these methods, so you can start right away. Prior knowledge of Erasmus+, Rotary youth exchange or any other project funder requirements is an advantage, but there is no need to have experience in group work or presenting.
For few methods you will need a laptop or mobile phone, any kind of board-game, few markers and paper. These items are not included in the box, because can be easily find in every youth-centre, school or other youth-friendly environment.
Besides of paper instructions in each box there is a unique Log in and password for video explanations. It’s much easier to deliver these methods when you saw them on the video. As well you can access these videos on your phone anytime.